Friday, September 16, 2011

Is it wrong to root for a college team to lose consistently?



These are kids after all.  They are just playing a game, and not getting paid (well not getting paid a lot, unless you go to Miami).  I should really root for them to be successful right? 

But there is one school that I love to watch when its a train wreck.  Watch the smarmy self important coaches take it in the shorts.  I shouldn't be a hater, but its tough.

The genius from the NFL who couldn't win against teams that had height and weight restrictions

The up and coming college coach with a questionable pedigree and more questionable ability to predict the weather.

So this team goes into this weekend 0-2 with a tough opponent this weekend.   Praying (which is funny given the school) that I see a big 0-3 on Sunday.   While I probably won't watch the entire game, I will keep my eye on the score.  And I don't even like college football...

Go Sparty!!!

No comments: